South Korean politician
|This article about a political figure is a stub. You can help Wikiquote by expanding it.|
- Dawn will come even if the rooster is strangled.
- As quoted in "Kim Young-sam: Former President of South Korea Dies at 87" (November 2015), by Sang-Hun Choe, The New York Times (22 November 2015), New York
- No ally is better than one’s own race.
- As quoted in "What the West gets wrong about North Korea’s motives, and why some South Koreans admire the North" (8 September 2017), The Conversation
- Looking back... I think the North Koreans think they can say whatever they want because no matter what they do, the Americans will never attack them.
- Interview (2009)
Quotes about KimEdit
- Encyclopedic article on Kim Young-sam at Wikipedia