Killing Floor is a cooperative first-person shooter video game developed and published by Tripwire Interactive. It was originally released as an Unreal Tournament 2004 mod in 2005. Retail release followed on May 14, 2009, for Microsoft Windows, and for OS X on May 5, 2010.
All player characters shares the same three voice actors and lines, meaning some of them uses Male Voice 1 while others uses Male Voice 2 or Female Voice Actor
Male Voice 1 (Mark Hayler)Edit
- "I want drugs! Now!
- "Jesus, I'm bleeding like a stuck pig!
- "Where's the bloody quack when you want one?
- "Where's my bloody benefits cheque?
- "Bog off, you wanker!
- "Don't be bloody stupid!
- "Nob off, you tosspot!
- "Cheers, big ears!
- "Wait for me, you wankers!
- "Reminds me of a bunch of pikies!
- "You're pathetic, like a bunch of bloody Millwall fans!
- "You're all fur-coat, no knickers, bitches!
- "Wayne Rooney's smarter than you!
- "Stand still, or I'll stick it where the sun don't bloody shine.
- "I'm trying to heal you, not bloody tickle you.
- "Do something, or I'm brown bread!
- "Help me, or I'll be pushing up the bloody daisies!
Male Voice 2 (Alan Wilson)Edit
- "Oi gov', I'm up to me neck here!
- "Give us a quid, gov'na.
- "It's like Croydon on a Friday night!
- "Kill the bitch! She's making my head spin!
Female Voice (Moira Wilson)Edit
- "Uh, damsel in distress here!
- "I'm here somewhere..."
- "Probably just your imagination."
- "Come on, give us a kiss."
- "It needs more salt."
Pukey the ClownEdit
- "Why'd the dead baby cross the road?"
- "I do children's parties too. They're delicious!"
- "Fear makes everything taste better!"
The Amazing Mechanical ManEdit
- "Is it hot in here or is it just you, burning to a crisp?"
- "Don't waste fire. Think of all the starving children, and how good they would taste on fire."
- "Did you know that fire is a healthy substitute for death by natural causes? It's true!"
- "Fire is the hottest new item of the season. It makes a perfect gift for children of all ages."
- "9 out of 10 people prefer our fire over the leading brand."
- "Please remember, there is to be no smoking while the show is in progress."
- "Allow me to shed some light on the situation."
- "Why did they have to take my eyes?"
- "I'm going to sing. They love it when I sing."
- "Get me out of this...jacket!"
- "Everything is black. Everything."
The Bearded BeautyEdit
- "Do you think I'm sexy, creep?"
- "I scream. You scream. We all scream. You die."
- "It's not a headache. It's a tumor!""