Killers from Space
1954 film by W. Lee Wilder
Strange creatures from another world attack planet earth! (taglines)
- Major Clift, MD: Well, Dr. Martin seems to be indestructible except for his hallucination.
- Colonel Banks: Those weren't hallucinations, Colonel. Under sodium amethol, a patient loses all control of his imagination.
- Major Clift, MD: Well, then, he shouldn't be able to fabricare these stories.
- Colonel Banks: That's right!
- Briggs, FBI: Major, you're not trying to tell us that everything he said was true?
- Major Clift, MD: Look, gentlemen, I can only give you the medical facts. As for the rest - you'll have to decide that for yourselves... Excuse me, please!
- Dr. Douglas Martin: Who are you?
- Deneb Tala: A scientist. Like yourself.
- Dr. Douglas Martin: Where do you come from?
- Deneb Tala: From a planet yet unknown to you.
- Dr. Douglas Martin: You know my name. You speak English.
- Deneb Tala: We speak every language.
- Earth attacked!
- The last word in science-fiction thrills!
- INVASION FROM ANOTHER PLANET!
- Attack by monsters from another planet!
- Strange creatures from another world attack planet earth!
- It's a nuclear nightmare!
|This film article is a stub. You can help Wikiquote by expanding it.|