Farmer Gene GreenEdit
- [to his dog, after finding the big top in the woods] Look Pooh, I love the circus. Maybe we can get some free passes.
- [after just witnessing the blinding light] Did you see that little ole sky doggie zip down there Pooh?
- Well I'll be greased and fried!
- Well I'll be hornswaggled!
- What in the blue blazes is the circus doing here in these parts?
- I don't know Pooh, you know there's something kinda peculiar around here.
- Where's the dang ticket booth?
- [Discovering Pooh has been dognapped] What in tarnation is going on here!
- Where's my dog?! Where's my Pooh Bear?!
- Isn't this place great or what? It looks like it was decorated by Klowns R Us.
- Paul, there's more important stuff to do than sell ice cream!
- They took your wife away in a balloon? Well you don't need the police, pal, you need a psychiatrist!
- I made it through Korea I can make it through this bullshit!
- I'm supposed to read you your rights. But you're in Mooney's jail, and in Mooney's jail you ain't got no rights!
- Amusement Park Guard: What are ya gonna do with those pies, boys?
- Paul Terenzi: [as Jo-Jo The Ice Cream Clown] I'm Jo-Jo the ice cream clown, we'll give you a stick, you'll give it a lick. And it'll tickle you all the way down. Ice cream, ice cream, we brought our goodies here to you! A tasty treat for while you screw! Let's take a break! Cool off those hot lips with our frozen fruity bars! Icy-wicy, fudgy-wudgy bars. And everyone's frozen delight, the lick a stick!
- Debbie Stone: Nobody's gonna put me in a balloon again!
- [Watching the stars, suddenly a bright light appears and disappears]
- Mike Tobacco: Did you see that?
- Debbie Stone: Yeah I saw that! That was incredible!
- Debbie Stone: We were up at "the top of the world" and we saw this shooting star and we decided to go look for it. But instead of finding the shooting star we saw this... this circus tent. And that's when we went inside, and that is when we saw those people in those... those pink, cotton candy cocoons. Dave, it was not a circus tent. It was something else.
- Dave Hanson: What? What?
- Mike Tobacco: It was a space ship. And there was these things, these killer clowns, and they shot popcorn at us! We barely got away!
- Curtis Mooney: Killer clowns, from outer space. Holy shit!
- Curtis Mooney: (above quote in TV version)Killer clowns, from outer space. Holy smoke!
- In Space, No One Can Eat Ice Cream!
- Alien Bozos With An Appetite For Close Encounters.
- Horrific Harlequins With An Appetite For Close Encounters!
- Big Top...Big Shoes...Big Teeth!!
- (from trailer) Killer Klowns From Outer Space...It's Crazy!
Last modified on 10 March 2012, at 00:58