Killer7 is a video game jointly developed and published by Grasshopper Manufacture and Capcom which was a highly anticipated title for its mysterious plot, stylish cel-shaded graphics, and unorthodox gameplay.
- Harman: No matter how many times you try, the result will be the same.
- Kun: Ah, yes. Like our chess games. You always seem to win.
- Harman: Do you know why?
- Kun: You tell me.
- Harman: [leans in] Because you're a bad player.
- Kun: [laughs maniacally]
- Harman: You're awake from your dream?
- Kun: Harman, the size of the world has changed. It's changed to the size where you can control it with your hands just like a PDA. The world will... keep getting smaller.
- [laughs maniacally]
- Kun: A new generation of children will bring order to this age.
- Harman: You're a good friend, but unfortunately, our interests are not mutual. We have both become burdened with so much, and we don't have time for fun anymore.
- Kun: Well, there's always time for fun. It's Friday night.
- Harman: Let's dance.