Nigerian investigative journalist, media personality, filmmaker, writer and entrepreneur
Nkiru "Kiki" Mordi (Born 12 August 1991) is a Nigerian investigative journalist, media personality, filmmaker, writer and entrepreneur. She dropped out of school because she was harassed by a certain lecturer in her school. This ordeal was what led her to shoot the Sex for Grades Video with the BBC Africa Eye.
- Once we begin to see women as humans with as much right to occupy spaces as men. We would have removed the foundation upon which gender-based violence thrives.
-  Kiki Mordi speaking on gender equality
- Freedom is exercising your rights, getting an education without the fear of sexual harassment.
-  Kiki Mordi speaking on equality.
- It’s time we moved the shame from victim to perpetrator. They’re the ones that should be ashamed.
-  Kiki Mordi speaking on sex for grades.
- Official website
- Kiki Mordi at FilmFreeway