|This article about a sports figure is a stub. You can help Wikiquote by expanding it.|
- I don't think there is anyone bigger or smaller than Diego Maradona!
- [Referring to Manchester United manager Alex Ferguson ] When you do that with footballers like he said about Leeds, and when you do things like that about a man like Stuart Pearce - I've kept really quiet, but I'll tell you something, he went down in my estimation when he said that - we have not resorted to that. But I'll tell ya - you can tell him now if you're watching it - we're still fighting for this title, and he's got to go to Middlesbrough and get something, and... and I tell you honestly, I will love it if we beat them, love it!
- Brian Moore: Quickly Kevin, you know him best, will he score? Kevin Keegan: Yes
- (about his wife) in Jean I think I've found the ideal partner... I think... I abuse her.
- Our current financial situation means that if we want to buy, we have to spend.
- The Premier League is in danger of becoming one of the most boring, but great, leagues in the world.