Japanese video game producer
- The Senran Kagura series will continue to run non-stop.
That is the calling of a NINJA.
They run faster and jump higher than anyone.
They can easily jump over people’s expectations.
These games still have the potential to grow big and large.
Just like the girls’ chests.
Tits are life, ass is hometown.
- "A deep message from the producer of Senran Kagura: Shinovi Versus", Gematsu.com (14 October 2014).
- When I was a kid I wanted to become a manga creator, but over time I realized video games are special due to how the player has direct control of the action. So, that became very appealing.
- "Interview: Senran Kagura Producer Kenichiro Takaki Talks Sexuality, Violence in Games, and Peach Beach Splash", PlayStationLifeStyle.net (13 July 2017).
- Even if my place of work or the nature of my titles change, what I show won’t change and I don’t want it to. I’m a game fan at heart; I tell dirty jokes and make irresponsible comments (laughs), but I’ll work my hardest to make games.
- "Kenichiro Takaki opens up about why he left Marvelous and more", NintendoEverything.com (27 March 2019).