American strategist and pollster
Kellyanne Elizabeth Conway (born January 20, 1967) is an American Republican manager, strategist, and pollster. On December 22, 2016, she was appointed as Counselor to the President by PresidentialDonald Trump.
|This article about a political figure is a stub. You can help Wikiquote by expanding it.|
- You can't appeal to us through our wombs, we're pro-life. The fetus beat us. We grew up with sonograms. We know life when we see it.
- In the Land of Conservative Women (September 1996)
- I think that's actually something that could hurt Trump in South Carolina and beyond if people start to see that he's not -- he says he's for the little guy, but he's actually built a lot of his businesses on the backs of the little guy and he's a lot of little guys through eminent domain, or through not paying contractors after you’ve built something. The little guys have suffered.
- For Trump, the debates are fraught with peril. Because now the question is going to be about these Trump victims. The reason the messaging has gotten better since Alex’s barnburner of an article two weeks ago is they’re starting to talk about victims of Trump University, victims of Trump in Atlantic City. Before that it was his conservative apostasies, now it’s actually you’re for the little guy but you’ve built your business on the backs of the little guy.
- [CNN, At This Hour, 3/8/16]
- The people have been telling pollsters for decades that they want someone who is an outsider, a disrupter, an independent voice who doesn’t owe anybody anything in Washington — and they finally got their wish with Donald J. Trump.
- The media and Clinton campaign created some sympathy for Donald Trump because the message was not subtle, it was an avalanche, indeed, an unprecedented deluge of negative, caustic, burn-it-to-the-ground anti-Trump messaging, and people don’t respond to that.
- One of the most important things I tell my children is that hard work can pay off. You can’t quit. You can’t complain. You never claim it’s unfair or unequal.
- Kellyanne Conway tells The Post she feels ‘blessed’ over White House gig (November 13, 2016)
- You're saying it's a falsehood. And they're giving -- Sean Spicer, our press secretary -- gave alternative facts.
- Conway: Trump White House offered 'alternative facts' on crowd size (January 22, 2017)
- I serve at the pleasure of @POTUS. His message is my message. His goals are my goals. Uninformed chatter doesn't matter.
- Twitter account @KellyannePolls (February 14, 2017)
- Laughing my #Ossoff.
- Tweet, 20 June 2017, on learning that Republican Karen Handel was defeating Democrat Jon Ossoff in the Special election in Georgia’s Sixth District for the U. S. House of Representatives, despite massive expenditures by the Democrats (23.6 million for Ossoff versus 4.5 million for Handel, according to the New York Times (20 June 2017).
- Unlike like most mass shootings, this man came with pre-receipts, if you will. He put out a 70-page manifesto, and I guess everybody scoured it, searched for Donald Trump's name, and there it is, one time. But he also said he aligns closely with the ideology of China. He said he's not a conservative, he’s not a Nazi, I think he referred to himself as an eco-naturalist or an eco-fascist. But people should read the entire – it in its entirety
- President Trump has denounced the violence, acknowledged the certified election results and committed to a 'peaceful transfer of power' to the Biden-Harris Administration
- Quoted by Marlow Stern (16 January 2021), "Bill Maher Delivers Final Insult to Kellyanne Conway on ‘Real Time’", Daily Beast