political consultant and spokesperson
Katrina Lanette Pierson (née Shaddix, born July 20, 1976) is an American Tea Party activist and communications consultant. Since November 2015, she has served as national spokesperson for the Donald Trump 2016 presidential campaign.
- Perfect Obama's dad born in Africa, Mitt Romney's dad born in Mexico. Any pure breeds left?
- I fight against the ‘choice’ vs. born that way.I studied the science being genetic, or hormonal. Either way, it’s an abberation
- So what? They’re Muslim.
- Surely you can understand the confusion, considering Donald Trump never voted for the Iraq War — Hillary Clinton did — and then she didn’t support the troops to have what they need, it was under Barack Obama, and Hillary Clinton, that changed the rules of engagements that probably cost his life.
- There is nothing to square. I support Mr. Trump and his policies 100 percent.
- He (Donald Trump) was speaking specifically to the reports that the father (Khizr M. Khan), who is a strong proponent of Sharia Law. And actually writing about it and how the Constitution should be subordinate to Sharia Law.
- Remember, we weren’t even in Afghanistan by this time. Barack Obama went into Afghanistan, creating another problem. ... That was Obama’s war.
- In an interview with CNN. Trump Spokesperson Says Obama Invaded Afghanistan. He Didn’t., as quoted by Sam Stein. (August 13,2016)
Quotes about PiersonEdit
- She’s a strict constitutionalist. She’s a strong conservative and she wants to do what’s right.
- Katrina Pierson is an utterly fearless principled conservative.