|This political figure article is a stub. You can help Wikiquote by expanding it.|
- We don't give them fish. However, we teach them fishing. In that way throughout your life you always have fish to eat. That is Taiwan's way in our joint co-operation in offering assistance to Taiwan's diplomatic allies in the Pacific. All these countries value their relationship with us very much.
- Katharine Chang (2013) cited in "Taiwan rejects chequebook diplomacy tag over Pacific aid" on ABC, 2 September 2013
- Any threat toward cross-strait relations would be unproductive.
- Katharine Chang (2017) cited in "Beijing "cannot confirm" carrier's movement through the Taiwan Strait" on The China Post, 11 January 2017
- Bilateral (cross-strait) relations have always been difficult and complex, requiring patience, wisdom and effort on both sides.
- Katharine Chang (2017) cited in "Premier seeks goodwill after Chinese warnings on independence" on The China Post, 8 March 2017