English supermodel and businesswoman
Katherine Ann Moss (born January 16, 1974), known as Kate Moss, is an iconic English supermodel and fashion designer who was once the "Face of Calvin Klein."
Biography at Wikipedia
Media at Wikicommons
- I've got a couple of those Gossard Wonderbras. They are so brilliant, I swear, even I get cleavage with them.
- in 1994, New York Times Magazine
- I don't do any Class A -especially not cocaine - after seeing what it does to people.
- in 1994 to Channel 4 on the BBC
- It was just the time. It was a swing from more buxom girls like Cindy Crawford and people were shocked to see what they called a 'waif'. What can you say? How many times can you say 'I'm not anorexic'?
- March, 2003 interview with website Showstudio
- 'Nothing tastes as good as skinny feels.'
- A celebrity now is someone who's on the telly.
- Of the flood of minor celebrities; quoted in the Evening Standard, Tue 1 May 2012, p. 16
|This model article is a stub. You can help Wikiquote by expanding it.|