2004 video game
Katamari Damacy is a video game series. In the original, the King of All Cosmos had the vast majority of the dialogue. However, in the sequel, We ♥ Katamari, many fans of the King of All Cosmos get to say additional things.
- "B-U-T, first things first, does the Prince like vibration? Meaning the moving and the shaking."
- "Here we are. Earth. Full of things as usual."
- "Woo, tangent."
- "Maybe We'll invent a Cosmic Esperanto."
- "So, we were thinking about working out."
- "No... It was indeed not a dream. We really did it. The King of All Cosmos has really done it. A sky full of stars... We broke it. Yes, We were naughty. Completely naughty. So, so very sorry. But just between you and Us, It felt quite good. ♥ Not that We can remember very clearly, but We were in all Nature's embrace. We felt the beauty of all things, and felt love for all. That's how it was. Did you see? We smiled a genuine smile. Did you see? The stars splintering in perfect beauty. So many there used to be, almost a nuisance. Now there's nothing but darkness. Hee... 'Tis but a dream... Hee... But a beautiful one."
- "It is not your fault. It is our fault for believing in you."
- "Sending Things to Earth - trees... elephants... hopes... dreams..."
Quotes about Katamari DamacyEdit
- [A man is driving in a car, and the radio turns on]
- Man: [singing along] Naaaa na na nana na na Katamari Damacy
- Woman: And that's when you veered into the mailbox?
- Man: It looked smaller than me. It was just instinct.