Justin Randall Timberlake (born January 31 1981) is an American pop singer-songwriter, record producer, dancer, and actor. He came to fame as one of the lead singers of pop boy band 'N Sync and has won six Grammy Awards as well as an Emmy Award. In 2002, he released his debut solo album, Justified, which sold over 7 million copies worldwide. Later in 2006 he released his second solo album, FutureSex/LoveSounds.
|This musician-related article is a stub. You can help Wikiquote by expanding it.|
Interview with the Observer MagazineEdit
- Polly Vernon:: Do you miss Britney?
- Justin Timberlake:: Umm, yeah, you know, days will go by when I miss... I miss the good things, I miss the good things. I'll leave it at that. Britney has always surprised me.
- Polly Vernon:: With what? Her honesty?
- Justin Timberlake:: Ha! No, no, no, not with that. I think, the size of her heart. She has a big heart, a really big heart. That's always impressed me about her.
- How famous am I? No more famous than you.' Well, no, you are considerably more famous than I am. 'Says who? Fuck it. Kelly Osbourne's more famous than me.
- Justin answering whether he knows just how famous he is.