American research scientist
Judy Anne Mikovits (born 1957 or 1958) is a discredited American research scientist who is known for her anti-vaccination activism, promotion of conspiracy theories, and scientific misconduct. She is known for creating the documentary Plandemic and is the author of two books: Plague of Corruption: Restoring Faith in the Promise of Science (2020) and Plague: One Scientist’s Intrepid Search for the Truth about Human Retroviruses and Chronic Fatigue Syndrome (2014).
- I’m not anti-vaccine. I just think we need to use them safely. And besides, we’ve got great political support. Senator Harry Reid (then majority leader of the United States Senate) is a good family friend of my bosses, we’ve got support in the Obama administration, and the scientific community is behind us.
- Quoted in Plague of Corruption Book: The Talented Dr. Judy Mikovits, Kent Heckenlively, Children's Health Defense, (16 April 2020)
- When Frank Ruscetti was out of town, I received a call from Dr. Fauci and he demanded that I give him our manuscript on the isolation and confirmation of HIV, while it was still in press. I refused to do that because it’s unethical. These manuscripts are confidential and only authors can give him a copy … He threatened to fire me for insubordination but still I refused. It’s unethical When Frank Ruscetti returned a few weeks later, he gave the manuscript to Dr. Fauci, and Dr. Fauci purposely delayed the publication of our manuscript in order that his crony, Dr. Robert Gallo, could copy our work and submit a competing manuscript and get it into press before ours. On May 4, 1984, Dr. Robert Gallo famously published a series of papers demonstrating that a retrovirus he’d isolated was the cause of AIDS.
- Quoted by Robert F. Kennedy Jr. in The Truth About Fauci—Featuring Dr. Judy Mikovits,Children's Health Defense (20 April 2020)
Plandemic (May 2020)Edit
(Readable Transcript) Plandemic — Part 1, Medium.com, (7 May 2020)
- He (Anthony Fauci) directed the cover-up. And in fact, everybody else was paid off, and paid off big time, millions of dollars in funding from Tony Fauci, Tony Fauci’s organization, National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Disease. These investigators that committed the fraud continue, to this day, to be paid big time by the NIAID.
- It is a conflict of interest. And in fact, this is one of the things that I’ve been saying and would like to say to President Trump. Repeal the Bayh-Dole Act … That act gave government workers the right to patent their discoveries, so to claim intellectual property for discoveries that the tax payer paid for. Ever since that happened in the early ’80s, it destroyed science. And this allowed the development of those conflicts of interest. … And this is the crime behind letting somebody like Bill Gates with billions of dollars — nobody elected him. He has no medical background. He was no expertise. But we let people like that have a voice in this country while we destroy the lives of millions of people.
- The game is to prevent the therapies till everyone is infected and push the vaccines, knowing that the flu vaccines increase the odds, by 36%, of getting COVID-19.
- Why would you close the beach? You’ve got sequences in the soil, in the sand. You’ve got healing microbes in the ocean, in the salt water. That’s insanity.
- Hopefully, this is the wake-up call of all America to realize this makes no sense, and we win because it will take down the whole program with information like this. And for me, it’s the great news that the doctors are waking up and saying, “Wait a minute.”
- For five years (on a gag order). If I went on social media, if I said anything at all, they would 'find' new evidence and put me back in jail. And it was one of the few times I cried. It was because I knew there was no evidence the first time. And when you can unleash that kind of force … to force someone into bankruptcy with a perfect credit score so that I couldn’t bring my 97 witnesses, which included the heads – Tony Fauci, Ian Lipkin – the heads of the public health in HHS, who would’ve had to testify that we did absolutely nothing wrong.
- No warrant,literally dragged me out of the house. Our neighbors are looking out going what's going on here. They searched my house without a warrant, literally terrorized my husband for five days. They said 'if you don't find the notebooks, if you don't find the material which was not in my possession but planted in my house … it was intended to appear as if I took confidential material, names and intellectual property from the laboratory, and I could prove beyond the shadow of a doubt that I didn't. The heads of our entire HHS colluded and destroyed my reputation. The Department of Justice and the FBI sat on it and kept that case under seal, which means you can't say there's a case, or your lawyers are held in contempt of court. So you can't even get a lawyer to defend you. So every due process right, was taken away from me and to this day remains the same, I have no constitutional freedoms or rights.
- Vaccine is immune therapy, just like interferon alpha’s immune therapy. So, I’m not anti-vaccine. My job is to develop immune therapies. That’s what vaccines are.
- I wouldn’t use the word “created,” but you can’t say “naturally occurring” if it was by way of the laboratory. So, it’s very clear this virus was manipulated. This family of viruses was manipulated and studied in a laboratory, where the animals were taken into the laboratory. And this is what was released, whether deliberate or not. That cannot be naturally occurring.
- Somebody didn’t go to a market, get a bat. The virus didn’t jump directly to humans. That’s not how it works. That’s accelerated viral evolution. If it was a natural occurrence, it would take up to 800 years to occur. This occurred from SARS1 within a decade. That’s not naturally occurring … I’m sure it occurred between the North Carolina laboratories, Fort Detrick, US Army Research Institute of Infectious Disease, and the Wuhan laboratory. (Mikovits' response to question: Do you believe that this virus was created in a laboratory?)
Responding To Criticism Surrounding My Viral Documentary ‘The Plandemic’ – London Real (20 May 2020)Edit
0:14:20 in the podcast:
- … SARS-CoV-2. … Only the sick with co-morbidities are at risk of dying from the infection. …
G2Voice Broadcast #195 – Health Freedom Fighter – Dr. Judy Mikovits (31 May 2020)Edit
Via Disgraced Plandemic star Judy Mikovits defended a bogus bleach product as a COVID-19 treatment | Media Matters for America (9 June 2020):
- … no more FDA telling me what I can do. … If I want to use, you know, hydrogen, chlorine dioxide, any of the therapies, hyperbaric oxygen, I want to use to heal, that’s my job. …
Quotes about Judy MikovitsEdit
- From the very start, I was amazed by her willingness to speak openly about her work and what seemed to be a fierce dedication to patients. I was surprised by her eagerness to embark on an intellectual journey based on parental reports of how their children changed after a vaccination. After more than a decade of hearing from scientists who DID NOT believe parents like me, it was shocking to talk to someone who was trying to find an explanation for our very similar accounts when describing what happened to our children.
Probably somewhere in the first hour of speaking to her I found myself feeling protective towards her. “Are you sure you want me to publish this interview?” I asked at one point. “Yeah, go ahead. It’s what I think. And it’s backed up by solid science,” she said.
- Kent Heckenlively Plague of Corruption Book: The Talented Dr. Judy Mikovits, Kent Heckenlively, Children's Health Defense, (16 April 2020)
- Unfortunately, the persecution of Dr. Mikovits came as I had foreseen: She was arrested as if she was a fugitive drug lord instead of a brilliant scientist, her mug shot was published in the journal Science which had celebrated her just two years earlier, and a campaign of lies and forced retraction of her work began because it threatened pharmaceutical interests. Even though her scientific reputation was in tatters, no charges were ever brought against her, and even though she’s spent more than half million dollars in legal fees, no judge has ever allowed her to have her day in court.
- Kent Heckenlively Plague of Corruption Book: The Talented Dr. Judy Mikovits, Kent Heckenlively, Children's Health Defense, (16 April 2020)
- Dr. Judy Mikovits a well known former virologist and health activist has released an explosive new book entitled Plague of Corruption which she co-authored with Kent Heckenlively which exposes the alleged criminality of Dr. Anthony Fauci, the Director of the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases, from the onset of the HIV outbreak in the early 1980s until today’s COVID-19 pandemic.
When she was part of the research community that turned HIV-AIDS from a fatal disease into a manageable one, she saw science at its best. But when her investigations questioned whether the use of animal tissue in medical research were unleashing devastating plagues of chronic diseases, such as autism and chronic fatigue syndrome, she saw science at its worst. If her suspicions are correct, we are looking at a complete realignment of scientific practices, including how we study and treat human disease.
She claims her reputation was destroyed by the Health and Human Services. and the head of President Trump’s Coronavirus task force, Dr. Fauci.
Dr. Mikovits also scrupulously dissects “shelter in place” and every aspect of the way COVID-19 is currently being managed by governmental authorities.
- Dr. Mikovits joined NIH in 1980 as a Postdoctoral Scholar in Molecular Virology at the National Cancer Institute and began a 20-year collaboration with Frank Ruscetti, a pioneer in the field of human retro virology. She helped Dr Russetti isolate the HIV virus and link it to #AIDS in 1983. Her NIH boss Anthony Fauci delayed publication of that critical paper for 6 months to let his protégé Robert Gallo replicate, publish and claim credit. The delay in mass HIV testing let AIDS further spread around the globe and helped Fauci win promotion to director NIAID. In 2006, Dr Mikovits became director of Whittemore Peterson Institute for Neuro-Immune Disease and collaborated with Dr Ruscetti searching for the cause of Chronic Fatigue Syndrome which suddenly became epidemic in the 1980s.
- Dr. Mikovits discovered that 67% of affected women carried a virus—called Xenotropic Murine Leukemia related Virus—that appeared in healthy women only 4% of the time. XMRV is also associated with prostate, breast, ovarian cancers, leukemia, and multiple myeloma. Many women with XMRV bore children with autism. In 2009, Drs. Mikovits and Ruscetti published their explosive findings in the journal Science. But the question remained: how was XMRV getting into people? Other researchers linked the first CFS outbreak to a polio vaccine given to doctors and nurses that resulted in the “1934 Los Angeles County Hospital Epidemic.” That vaccine was cultivated on pulverized mouse brains. Retroviruses from dead animals can survive in cell lines and permanently contaminate vaccines.
Dr Mikovits’ studies suggested that the XMRV Virus was present in the MMR, Polio and Encephalitis vaccines given to American children and soldiers. XMRV is so hazardous that the mere presence of mouse tissue in a laboratory can contaminate other tissues in the same room. Dr Fauci ordered Mikovits to keep her mouth shut. When she refused, he illegally confiscated her work books and hard drives, drove her from government work and blackballed her from receiving NIH grants ending her science career. XMRV remains in American vaccines.
- Robert F. Kennedy Jr. in The Truth About Fauci—Featuring Dr. Judy Mikovits,Children's Health Defense (20 April 2020)
- Note: In 2007, Mikovits met a co-discoverer of xenotropic murine leukemia virus-related virus (XMRV), Robert Silverman, at a conference. Silverman had found XMRV sequences, which are highly similar to mouse genomic sequences, in prostate cancer specimens several years earlier. Using tools obtained from Silverman, Mikovits began to look for XMRV in her CFS samples. In late 2008, a graduate student, who subsequently was hired as her technician, obtained two positive results from a group of twenty samples. He and Mikovits successively altered the experimental conditions until all samples gave a positive signal. In 2009, Mikovits and co-workers reported in the journal Science that they had detected XMRV DNA in CFS patients and control subjects. Negative results were published soon after, disputing Mikovits's findings. Two of the original authors of this paper subsequently reanalyzed the samples used in the research and found that the samples were contaminated with XMRV plasmid DNA, leading them to publish a partial retraction of their original results. In December 2011, after a request by first author Robert Silverman, the editors of Science retracted the paper in its entirety. On September 29, 2011, Mikovits was terminated by the WPI due to disputes over the control of lab samples and the integrity of her work; she subsequently came under investigation for alleged manipulation of data in her publications related to XMRV. (See Judy Mikovits#XMRV and myalgic encephalomyelitis/chronic fatigue)
- This account by Judy Mikovits and Kent Heckenlively is vitally important both to the health of our children and the vitality of our democracy. My father believed moral courage to be the rarest species of bravery. Rarer even than the physical courage of soldiers in battle or great intelligence. He thought it the one vital quality required to salvage the world. If we are to continue to enjoy democracy and protect our children from the forces that seek to commoditize humanity, then we need courageous scientists like Judy Mikovits who are willing to speak truth to power, even at terrible personal cost.
- One of the main problems of our time is the public loss of confidence in the scientific community because of a too often corrupt coalition of governmental and corporate entities. Judy Mikovits's and Kent Heckenlively's book delves into the midst of this rampant corruption, which hides from the public scientific truths which might go against these corporate economic interests."