|This article about a political figure is a stub. You can help Wikiquote by expanding it.|
Interview, 11 January 2006Edit
Source, Fiji Sun, 11 January 2006.
- Commander Bainimarama is clean and fighting for the truth. The stand he is taking is going to save the Fijian race.
- On the opposition of Bainimarama, the Military commander, to many of the policies pursued by the present government.
- Today, in the streets ordinary Fijians are talking about the truth and cleanliness, which is hard to find in this government. This is because all these years ordinary Fijians like me have been used by elite Fijians and foreigners who provide money to carry out their illegal activities.
- The brains behind the 2000 political crisis should be brought to justice but they are protected by networks existing within the Government.
- My fear is that if it is not resolved then it will be Fijians shooting Fijians.