writer, comedian and producer from the United States
|This article on an author is a stub. You can help Wikiquote by expanding it.|
- I would put my pilot out on the Internet in a heartbeat. Want five more? Come buy the boxed set.
- Wired article. Retrieved on 2006-04-05.
- There are two novels that can change a bookish fourteen-year old's life: The Lord of the Rings and Atlas Shrugged. One is a childish fantasy that often engenders a lifelong obsession with its unbelievable heroes, leading to an emotionally stunted, socially crippled adulthood, unable to deal with the real world. The other, of course, involves orcs.
- This...is why screenwriting pays so well. They don't pay me to write. I'd write for free. They pay me NOT to punch people in the neck.
- Comment posted on David Brin's blog. Retrieved on 2013-02-06.