British writer, musician and comedian
|This musician-related article is a stub. You can help Wikiquote by expanding it.|
Glad To Wear Glasses (1990)Edit
- My grandmother used to say
before you moan about the muck on someone else's glasses
make sure you're not on about the muck on your own
her glasses were filthy
- "Grandma's glasses" (cf: Matthew 7:3)
- In the beginning was the dog
the real name of Jehovah is Rover
Adam's rib is buried in the garden
- "God is dog"
- From Bradford Yorkshire to Bristol Temple Meads
you don't have to change your underwear
but you have to change at Leeds
- "Bradford to Bristol"
- This winter
I hope you get a splinter
if you make a toboggan
and it is a mahog'un
- "Poem about not using tropical hardwoods because it diminishes the rain forests"