John Cornyn III (born February 2, 1952) is an American politician and attorney serving as the senior United States senator for Texas, a seat he has held since 2002. He was the Republican Senate majority whip for the 114th and 115th Congresses.
|This article about a political figure is a stub. You can help Wikiquote by expanding it.|
- Well, you know, that's the problem in America, we're always having elections.
- American Morning (March 29, 2006)
- “We were the first to assert that the more complicated the forms assumed by civilization, the more restricted the freedom of the individual must become.” Benito Mussolini
- Since so-called Democratic Socialists have forgotten or never learned the lessons of history, and how their ideology is incompatible with freedom, I guess we have to remind or teach them.
- On Twitter, February 24, 2019