Joseph William "Smokin' Joe" Frazier (January 12, 1944 – November 7, 2011) was a world heavyweight boxing champion, active mostly in the 1960s and 1970s. Frazier is considered one of the greatest heavyweights of all time, but he is perhaps most famous for his trilogy of fights with Muhammad Ali, the first of which, won by Frazier in a unanimous decision, has often been called one of boxing's greatest bouts. Frazier was known for a relentless pursuit of opponents, quickly cutting off angles of escape using a chugging locomotion reminiscent of a train's advance up a hill. The contrast with Ali's dancing, non-linear style could not have been greater.
- Boxing is the only sport you can get your brain shook, your money took and your name in the undertaker book.
- Joe speaking on the great sport. 
- A sound body keeps a sound mind.
- Wise words from Frazier.
- I am who I am, and yes, I whipped Ali all three times.
- Frazier referring to his fights with Muhammad Ali.
- Ali kept calling me ugly, but I never thought of myself as being any uglier than him, I have 11 babies, somebody thought I was cute.
- Frazier deals with one of Ali's insults.
- I had a job to do in the ring, and the businessmen around me had a job to do outside the ring, I did my job by beating up most of the guys they put in front of me and staying in shape, but the people I trusted didn’t do their jobs.
- Frazier talking about how the people he trusted took advantage of him.
- Ali always said I would be nothing without him, but who would he have been without me?”
- Frazier makes his point.
About Joe Frazier sourcedEdit
- Joe Frazier is so ugly that when he cries, the tears turn around and go down the back of his head.
- Frazier is so ugly that he should donate his face to the US Bureau of Wildlife.