- The Boston Red Sox, and the fans through New England, will tell you they were 5 outs away, in the 8th inning, leading by 3 as Boone hits it to deep left! That might send the Yankees to the World Series! Boone, a hero in game 7!
- Calling Aaron Boone's dramatic walk-off, series clinching home run in Game 7 of the 2003 American League Championship Series, one of the most iconic moments in the Yankees-Red Sox rivalry.
- Ortiz into deep right field, back is Sheffield, we'll see you later tonight!
- Calling David Ortiz's walk-off home run in Game 4 of the 2004 American League Championship Series against the New York Yankees, avoiding a sweep. The game went past midnight EDT, hence the "later tonight". This is a reference to his father, Jack Buck, who famously said "And we'll see you tomorrow night" on Kirby Puckett's walk off home run in Game 6 of the 1991 World Series.
- Back to Foulke, Red Sox fans have longed to hear it! The Boston Red Sox are world champions!
- Calling the last play of the 2004 World Series in Game 4. The Red Sox swept the St. Louis Cardinals for their first World Series title in 86 years.
- Manning lobs it, Burress alone, TOUCHDOWN New York!
- Calling the Giants' game-winning touchdown to beat the Patriots in Super Bowl XLII.
- Freese hits it in the air to center. We will see you tomorrow night!
- Calling David Freese's walk off home run in Game 6 of the 2011 World Series. Also a reference to his father's call of Kirby Pickett's home run 20 years before.
- Hard hit into right. Back at the wall... TIE GAME!
- Calling David Ortiz's game-tying grand slam in Game 2 of the 2013 ALCS
- It snapped over the head! Of Peyton Manning! A flag is down, and the ball's out in the back of the endzone! It's a safety to start this game as Manning wasn't ready.
- Calling the second play of Super Bowl XLVIII, a safety that flies over the head of Peyton Manning and gives the Seahawks two points.
- Here's the 0-1. This is gonna be a tough play, Bryant. The Cubs... WIN THE WORLD SERIES! BRYANT MAKES THE PLAY! IT'S OVER, AND THE CUBS.. HAVE FINALLY WON IT ALL! 8-7 IN TEN!
- Calling the final play of Game 7 of the 2016 World Series, when the Chicago Cubs won their first World Series in 108 years, defeating the Cleveland Indians.
- Giants looking for a stop. They're gonna air it out. Rodgers does this better than anybody. Endzone....COBB! TOUCHDOWN! UNBELIEVEABLE!
- Calling Aaron Rodgers' Hail Mary to Randall Cobb at the end of the half of a Giants-Packers playoff game.
- THIS to send the Packers into the NFC Championship. It iiiiiiiiiiiissss… GOOD! The Packers are moving on!
- Calling Mason Crosby's 51-yard field goal at the end of the game to win 34-31 over the Cowboys in the Divisional Round.
- Oh, that's a catch!
- His reaction after seeing a replay of New England Patriots WR Julian Edelman's miracle catch in the 4th quarter with three Atlanta Falcons' defenders around him after the throw was originally tipped and bounced off a defender's leg in the 4th quarter of Super Bowl LI.
- Toss to White. He's... IN! Patriots win the Super Bowl! Brady has his fifth! What a comeback!
- Calling RB James White's rushing touchdown in the first overtime in Super Bowl history to win Super Bowl LI for the Patriots.
- Keenum steps into it. Pass is.... CAUGHT! DIGGS! SIDELINE! TOUCHDOWN! UNBELIEVABLE! VIKINGS WIN IT!
- Calling Case Keenum's game winning touchdown pass to Stefon Diggs as time expired in the 2017 NFC Divisional Round against the New Orleans Saints, known as the Minneapolis Miracle.
- Altuve... HAS JUST SENT THE ASTROS TO THE WORLD SERIES!
- Calling Jose Altuve's walk-off home run in game 6 of the 2019 American League Championship Series against the New York Yankees that won the pennant for the Houston Astros for the second time in three seasons.