Joe Bob Briggs
film critic, writer, actor
|This article on an author is a stub. You can help Wikiquote by expanding it.|
- The man is ugly, the man is evil, and the man is in love. This is gonna be an American classic.
- I made the mistake of watching "A.I." on cable the week they showed it about 792 times, and I ended up watching it every time it was on.
- Speaking of things that'll make your head explode, "Dragon: The Bruce Lee Story" finally made it to the drive-in
- The fifties were when people started coming down on "juvenile delinquents," "hoodlums," "vandals"--anybody that was young, wore a motorcycle jacket, and didn't act polite around older people.
- "I think we should take money from everyone," I told her, "regardless of their ability to pay. After all, this is America."
- Menahem Golan, the Israeli king of the ninja flick, announced he was producing the remake.
- Eleven dead bodies. One dead cat. No breasts.
- If you know what I mean, and I think you do.
- Joe Bob says check it out.
- Used as the final sentence in all reviews except the very earliest.
- Example: Ice Pirates Review