supernatural spirits integrated in Islamic beliefs
Jinn (Arabic: جن, jinn) – also romanized as djinn or anglicized as genies – are invisible creatures in early religion in pre-Islamic Arabia and later in Islamic culture and beliefs.
- In our calculation system we must be aware to not be disrupted by Jin and human demons. One of errors is that man remains confined to material frame.
-  Khamenei
- If you sleep nude Jin will lay with you in bed. Put in home 4 birds to avoid thus.
- Ayatollah Tabriziantrust
- Jinn are specialized in creating hate in society.
-  Imam Tehran Friday prayer calling protesters Jin
- Western society, Human governments and Jin states are envying our society and want to divide people.
- Taliban say the summoned Jin made them promise to not set fire to homes.
- Jin and human were not created by us but for worship.
- Quran 
- God has given opportunity to devil , human demons and Jin to rule us through cyber during covid.
- Iran guardian council staff 
- It is possible marriage between Jin and men but it is dangerous.
-  Ayatolah ostadmuhamedi
- Amad.news sysop told me had married Jin.
-  Ruhullah Zam
- Saddam met a magician soldier connected with Jinn couple times , gave him 50000 payment. He then transfered him to Spec Ops force.
- Iraqi republic military intelligence agent  وفیق السامرایی. ویرانی دروازه شرقی. مترجم: عدنان قارونی