Jimmy Neutron vs. Jimmy Negatron
2002 video game
- Can't anything be more different?!
- All we have to do is press this button and go back fifty years.
- He's got me really upset now. I've got to get back to my dimension and set things straight. If I remember correctly, I just have to hit this switch then jump to the portal. Let's go, boy!
- It'll be child's play. Evil child's play!
- It's quite simple, but I'll use small words so you can understand. I'm going to take your place in your world just for fun, okay?
- Hermin! Get out of the broom closet and guard the prisoner; Jimmy Neutron!
- You were right, Cindy.
- Wait, Cindy! I've got some Flurp for you!
- I know. I'm an imbecile. Go lock myself in the broom closet.
- He tricked me once, but he cannot not escape... the Herminator!
- I'll be back.
- Hasta la vista, Jimmy.
- Jimmy Negatron: Hermin!
- The Herminator: I know. I'm an imbecile. Go lock myself in the broom closet.
- Jimmy Negatron: Ahem. Now, all I have to do is wait for that second-rate pretend genius Jimmy Neutron to activate one of his inventions and I'll lock on to the signal. It'll be child's play. Evil child's play!