|This article on an author is a stub. You can help Wikiquote by expanding it.|
- If I cared about what you thought, I'd be writing for National Geographic or something.
- This is the real thing, brains lying on the ground, and the spectators love it.
- [On modern art] True psychos stand alone. The only pioneers are those who give voices to the ugliest corridors of their unconscious without fear of censure from any quarter. The acts that ordinary of people commit behind closed doors are beyond the ken of any performance artist. Humans' innate weirdness is far more threating and entertaining than anything the professional shock mavens could conjure.I boggle your conception of a world split between cognoscenti and squares.I subvert the subversive and bury the underground under six feet of its own hypocritical manure. I perform unsolicited tattooing, body-piercing, and ritual scarification upon you. Give vent to your sickest fantasies, but don't call it art. Cornhole Barbara Bush, but only if you want to. Sketch your astrological chart with your own feces,but only if it feels good. If you want to do something truly radical, kill yourself. We'll have one less reader, but the world will be a better place.
- Can you imagine a higher moral calling than to destroy someone’s dreams with one bullet…?
The Redneck Manifesto: How Hillbillies, Hicks and White Trash Became America's Scapegoats (Simon & Schuster, 1997)Edit
- Written history, like the missionary position, is an act executed from the top looking down.
- Crank is to coffee what sexual homicide is to a goodnight kiss.
- All the holy scriptures of all the world's major religions are nonsense.
- Jesus is dead. Moses is dead. Mohammed is dead. Buddha, deceased. Every one of these know-it-alls has turned to dust. That should be enough commentary on whether they were the final word on anything.
- Even though tax protest is portrayed as extremism, most Americans probably cheat on their tax reports.
- I can’t appreciate someone else’s history if I’m forced to reject and feel ashamed about mine.
- Racial struggles are never purely racial.
- If indigenous Amazonian tribes were subjects to acid rain, the liberals were emotionally devastated. But if a trailer park of white trash across town all got cancer because they lived atop a toxic dump, it was a joke.
Shit Magnet: One Man's Miraculous Ability to Absorb the World's Guilt (Feral House, 2002)Edit
- Life grows short. Have you done everything you wanted to do, or have you played it safe?
- Shit can be used as fertilizer.
- If you don't take risks, you're already dead.
- The City of Angels. In all the years I've lived here, I haven't seen one fucking angel.
- Roaches. If you see one of them, there's fifty thousand more where that came from.
- Everybody says I'm a bad kid, so I guess I am.
- Some would like to pretend that violence is unnatural. Idiots.
- I never wanted an easy life.
- Place something good in front of me, and I'll smash it to pieces.
- Now I know why women have a hole between their legs. That's where they hide all their problems.
- Every black guy who was in my cell said he respected nazis and no one else because they presume everyone is tribal and everyone is a racist. They know where they stand with the nazis. They're not going to stab them in the back. They will stab them while looking at them, which is preferable.