Muslim who struggles in the path of Allah
(Redirected from Jihadist)
standard Arabic but the colloqu (alternately spelled mujahideen) is more frequently encountered. A few English speakers use mujahids.
|This Islam-related article is a stub. You can help Wikiquote by expanding it.|
- Siapa yang menuntut ilmu dengan niat yang ikhlas, dia mendapat kehormatan sebagai mujahid, pejuang Allah.
- He who studies with sincere will, will be honored as a mujahid, defender of Allah.
- Ahmad Fuadi, Negeri 5 Menara, p. 190.
- The youth of Hamas and all the mujahideen are familiar with Abbas and his methods, and therefore, they will be steadfast, Allah willing, and will carry out Jihad and martyrdom operations, which will blow up all his security agencies.
- Fathi Hammad Hamas MP Fathi Hammad Threatens to Use Suicide Bombings against Abu Mazen. MEMRI (August 10, 2007).
- "Not equal are those believers remaining [at home] - other than the disabled - and the mujahideen, [who strive and fight] in the cause of Allah with their wealth and their lives. Allah has preferred the mujahideen through their wealth and their lives over those who remain [behind], by degrees. And to both Allah has promised the best [reward]. But Allah has preferred the mujahideen over those who remain [behind] with a great reward."
- Qur'an, 4:95 (Sahih International)
- "And verily We shall try you till We know those of you who strive hard (for the cause of Allah) and the steadfast, and till We test your record"
- Qur'an 47:31 (Pickthall)