2006 US documentary film directed by Heidi Ewing and Rachel Grady
|This film article is a stub. You can help Wikiquote by expanding it.|
- God can do anything! We can just say, "God, fix the world!"
- This is a sick old world. Well then, let's just fix it! Somebody get your tools out and let's just fix this old world!
- Listen, we hold the keys. We can change the world. Boys and girls can change the world? Absolutely!
- And let me say this about Harry Potter. Warlocks are enemies of God! And I don't care what kind of hero they are, they're an enemy of God, and had it been in the Old Testament, Harry Potter would have been put to death!
- Where should we be putting our efforts? Where should we be putting our focus? I'll tell you where our enemies are putting it. They're putting it on the kids.
- It's no wonder, with that kind of intense training and discipling, that those young people are ready to kill themselves for the cause of Islam. I wanna see young people who are as committed to the cause of Jesus Christ as the young people are to the cause of Islam. I wanna see them as radically laying down their lives for the Gospel as they are over in Pakistan and Israel and Palestine and all those different places, you know, because we have... excuse me, but we have the truth!
- This means war! This means war! This means war!
- Righteous judges, righteous judges!- (after Lou Engle's sermon)
- I really feel that this generation is a key generation to Jesus coming back.
- We're being trained to be God's army.
- Whenever I run into a non-Christian, you know, there's always something that doesn't feel right--something that makes my spirit feel yucky.
- When I grow up, I thought it would be fun to be one of those people who paint nails and stuff, because you would get a chance to tell them about the Lord.
- Man's decision--whatever! God's decision--something.
- God is not in every church. There's such a thing, there are ... certain churches they're called "dead churches," and the people there, they sit there, like this ... (sarcastic monotone) "We worship you God, we worship you God." They sing like, three songs, then they listen to a sermon. Churches that God likes to go to are churches where they're jumping up and down, shouting his name and just praising him. They're not acting, they're not quiet, like (sarcastically) "We worship you." They're like (shouting) "Hallejuah, God!" And depending on how they invite him, he'll be there or not.
- I feel like we're kind of being trained to be warriors, but in a much funner way ... there's an excitement, yet peace at the same time too; it's really cool.
- And really, Britney Spears and Lindsey Lohan, people like that, I could care less for because their songs are focused on guys or girls, and we as Christians ... I do not believe in that.
- When I dance, I really have to be sure that it's God, because people will notice when I'm dancing for the flesh.
- Tracy, Levi's mom: Our firm belief is that there are two kinds of people in the world--people who love Jesus and people who don't.