Jessica Ann Simpson (born July 10, 1980 in Abilene, Texas) is an American pop singer and actress who rose to fame in the late 1990s. She starred with her then-husband Nick Lachey in the MTV reality show Newlyweds, which occasionally featured her in "dumb blonde" moments, fueling some mockery by comedians. She is the older sister of Ashlee Simpson, another popular pop rock singer.
- Is this chicken, what I have, or is this fish? I know it's tuna, but it… it says "Chicken... by the Sea".
- A little bit is not that much to ask to make things right.
- "A Little Bit", Irresistible.
- The real me is a southern girl with her Levis on and an open heart. Wish I could save the world, like I was super girl.
- "With You", In This Skin.