Jens Georg Spahn (born 16 May 1980) is a German politician who served as Federal Minister of Health in the fourth cabinet of Chancellor Angela Merkel from 2018 to 2021. A member of the centre-right Christian Democratic Union (CDU), he has been the member of the lower house of the federal parliament, the Bundestag, for Steinfurt I – Borken I since 2002.
|This article about a political figure is a stub. You can help Wikiquote by expanding it.|
- The health of the population (due to COVID-19 outbreaks) takes precedence over economic interest.
- Jens Spahn (2020) cited in: "Coronavirus is now a 'worldwide pandemic,' German health minister says" in DW.
- One would not have closed hairdressers and retail shops with the knowledge of today.
- Man würde mit dem Wissen heute keine Friseure und keinen Einzelhandel mehr schließen.
- Jens Spahn (2020) cited in: "Jens Spahn zu Corona-Maßnahmen: Das Missverständnis" in Der Spiegel.