1983 American horror film directed by Joe Alves
Jaws 3-D is a 1983 horror film about a great white shark that attacks a water amusement park in Florida.
- Directed by Joe Alves. Screenplay by Carl Gottlieb, Michael Kane, Richard Matheson, Guerdon Trueblood.
Reaching new depths of terror. Taglines
- You mean we talking about some damn shark's mutha?
- No grenades.
- My pride and joy!
- We are having dinner here!
- Listen, nephew!
- It's what we like to call marine segregation.
- NO OVERTIIIIME!
- [trying to start the boat] Damn boat. I flooded... Damn boat!
- He don't sleep in, he don't live in! You tell Shelby Overman for me he can take a flying leap in a rolling doughnut on a gravel driveway!
- Philip FitzRoyce: Oh, I'm pretty sure we can get her to go back in.
- Mike Brody: Oh, how are you going to do that?
- Philip FitzRoyce: Live bait.
- Mike Brody: I don't believe it. She got him in the water.
- Kathryn Morgan: Never underestimate the power.
- Dennis Quaid – Michael "Mike" Brody
- Bess Armstrong – Kathryn Morgan
- Simon MacCorkindale – Philip FitzRoyce
- Louis Gossett Jr. – Calvin Bouchard
- John Putch – Sean Brody
- Lea Thompson – Kelly Ann Bukowski
- Harry Grant – Shelby Overman
- P. H. Moriarty – Jack Tate
- Reaching new depths of terror.
- The third dimension is terror.
- A deadly new attraction.
Encyclopedic article on Jaws 3-D on Wikipedia
- Jaws 3-D quotes at the Internet Movie Database
- Jaws 3-D at Rotten Tomatoes
|Films||Jaws (1975) · Jaws 2 (1978) · Jaws 3-D (1983) · Jaws: The Revenge (1987)|
|Documentary||The Shark Is Still Working (2012)|
|Miscellaneous||The Ride (1990–2012) · Frank Mundus|
|This film article is a stub. You can help Wikiquote by expanding it.|