- There isn't much I find interesting to write about in middle-class life.
- Everybody's a bit screwed up, you know. You can take it as symptoms of a disorder, or you can take it as personality. Me, I'd rather think it as parts of personality.
- Talking about his father and family relationships in South Bank Show (2007)[specific citation needed]
- Pornography takes all the reality out of sex and Disney does that to family life.
- Interview with The Big Issue magazine (2006)
- Tabloids invoke freedom of speech, but they're not interested in that, they're just interested in who's shagging whom, who's got drunk. And if you take that pretend, faux moral standpoint, you end up with people in public life being completely boring. Like they've had their genitals removed.
Read in another language
This page is available in 1 language