James Simon Wallis Hunt (29 August 1947 – 15 June 1993) was a British racing driver who won the Formula One World Championship in 1976. After retiring from racing in 1979, Hunt became a media commentator and businessman.
|This sports figure article is a stub. You can help Wikiquote by expanding it.|
- Most people think I have a lot of fun and that I'm a pretty good driver but they don't take my driving all that seriously.
- Donaldson, Gerald. James Hunt The Biography. ISBN 0002184931.
About James HuntEdit
- In a straight fight I think James was more than Niki's equal. Our car was fairly ordinary and James just gave it a hell of a drive.
- Teddy Mayer, Donaldson, Gerald. James Hunt The Biography. ISBN 0002184931.
- I have to say that I had the best car, but James drove incredibly well towards the end.
- Niki Lauda, Donaldson, Gerald. James Hunt The Biography. ISBN 0002184931.