All-American college football player, professional football player, defensive back, safety, College Football Hall of Fame member (1948-2010)
|This article about a sports figure is a stub. You can help Wikiquote by expanding it.|
- I was paid to be a warhead, and anyone who came near me should get knocked into Hell!
- "I don't care who gets in my way--my mother, my grandmother, my daughter: I'll knock each and every one of them on their ass."
- "Call me a queer. I'd rather hit than make love, money, or friends."
- Final Confessions of NFL Assassin Jack Tatum by Jack Tatum with Bill Kushner
- "It could have happened to anybody," said Tatum about the Darryl Stingly hit. "People are always saying, 'He didn't apologize.' I don't think I did anything wrong that I need to apologize for. It was a clean hit."