Invasion of the Saucer Men
1957 film by Edward L. Cahn
- Directed by Edward L. Cahn. Written by Robert J. Gurney Jr based on the short story by Paul W. Fairman.
SEE teenagers vs. the saucer men! (taglines)
- Joan: I expected to be frightened on my wedding night, but nothing like this.
- Colonel: Our job is to prevent a possible nation-wide panic by keeping the information from the public.
- They Threatened The World Until Some Hep Youngsters Took Over!
- CREEPING HORROR... from the depths of time and space!
- SEE teenagers vs. the saucer men!
- SEE disembodied hand that crawls!
- SEE the night the world nearly ended!
- SEE Earth attacked by flying saucers!
|This film article is a stub. You can help Wikiquote by expanding it.|