Into the Blue
2005 film by John Stockwell
- Jared: We do this... and it's over.
- Bryce: Sam, Amanda. Stop, alright. We are all in this together, now right?
- Sam: Not me. Not anymore.
- Amanda: Bye.
- Jared: [Sam starts leaving, Jared goes after her] Sam, Sam, Sam...
- Sam: See you on the 10:00 News.
- Jared: What?
- Sam: You heard me.
- Jared: Come on, Sam. Come on, what are you doing?
- Sam: What is wrong with you? A week ago, you had too much integrity to work for scubabob and now you are working for freaking drug dealers?
- Jared: Baby...
- Sam: I believe in you more than in the prospect of any treasure.
- Jared: If we do this, just this one time... and it's over. That's it.
- Sam: It's already over.
- Jared: No. Come on, what are you taking about? Sam, come on! Sam, come on!
- Sam: [to Jared] Last time you made chili and cornbread, you ex-girlfriend was on the island. And then the time before that, you brought home a pregnant, flea-infested, three-legged dog.
- Jared: So how long you know this one for?
- Bryce: I don't know, about 14 hours now. Picked her up last night at The Mercer Club.
- Amanda: Nuh-uh. I picked you up last night. Don't start lying already.
- Bryce: Get out of the water. There are sharks everywhere, look.
- Jared: Give me my mask and my fins real quick.
- Bryce: You - No, you don't need a mask. There's a shark. I swear to God. He's big, he looks like Jaws. Get out.
- Jared: Yeah, I know. But I lost my watch.
- Bryce: You lost - ? You need an arm to wear a watch. Would you get out of the water, stupid? Please?
- Jared: Sam gave me this watch for my birthday.
- Bryce: I don't care! Sam, get...
[Sam tosses to Jared his mask and fins]
- Bryce: What are you doing?
- Sam: He's fine. They're just curious.
- Bryce: Oh, curious as to what? As to what? What his ass tastes like?
- Jared: Remember I told you. If anything happened to Sam, I was going to kill you?
- Bryce: Oh, don't do that.
[Jared picks up a chair and throws it at the railing]
- Bryce: Don't hit me with the fucking chair.