Indian Summer (film)
1993 film by Mike Binder
Indian Summer is a 1993 comedy-drama film about a group of friends who reunite for a week-long reunion at a summer camp in Ontario they used to attend as children which is now threatened with being closed down.
- Written and directed by Mike Binder.
- No, shit the munchies! I forgot all about the munchies!
- [to Beth and Jack] He's a moron. No wonder you're attracted to him!
- Excuse me, Lou. Fuck you, Jamie.
- The ring? Unca Lou... You know I hate boxing!
- Jack: Why'd you come up?
- Beth: Because... I wanted to be sad. Now, I'm sad.
- Jack: [after putting Brad's hand in water to make him wet the bed] I'll tell you one thing. We are not nice people!
- Matthew: Not tonight, we're not!
- Beth: I haven't yet.
- Jennifer: Haven't what?
- Beth: [laughs] Had sex since Rick. I know you're wondering. I know how your mind works.
- Beth: I've-I come to the brink and then I-I can't do it.
- Jennifer: Yeah, I didn't think so.
- Beth: But I don't think about it everyday. I try not to think about it!
- Jamie: If I have to dive into this water and swim over you, you're going to be a sorry little girl.
- Gwen: I'm already sorry.
- [Jamie leaves]
- Gwen: I hope I didn't offend any of you. Jamie needs to learn that he shouldn't over-wind his toys.
- Jennifer: I got to tell you. I like her. I like her a lot.
- Matthew: I just called the boys.
- Kelly: How are they?
- Matthew: They're fine. I told them that Mommy beat the s**t out of me today.