- A local lad born and bred in Wakefield, of Wakefield stock. I couldn't figuratively parachute in—and I didn't want to disappoint her—so I decided I would literally parachute in.
- Tory candidate is literally parachuted in to Wakefield to counter opponents' claims, The Yorkshire Post, 28 December 2019.
- He attributed his electoral success during the 2019 general election to "Islington Remainers" who had branded Leave voters "stupid, uneducated, racist or wrong".
- ‘Islington Remainers’ branded Leave voters ‘stupid, uneducated, racist or wrong’, says Tory MP Imran Ahmad-Khan, Channel 4 New, 12 December 2019
- I’ve never stood for any public office, not even so much as municipal dog catcher.
- Imran Ahmad Khan: ' I never imagined in my worst nightmare that our democracy would be under threat at home', The Yorkshire Post, 28 December 2019.
- I see perhaps more clearly than most the deep and enduring importance of core British values such as compassion, tolerance and fairness, especially at a time when those values are perceived as under threat in many parts of our world
- New Wakefield MP Imran Ahmad-Khan pays tribute to 'calm, concise, and experienced' Labour rival Mary Creagh in maiden speech, The Yorkshire Post, 13 January 2020