I Was a Teenage Werewolf
1957 film by Gene Fowler Jr.
I Was a Teenage Werewolf is a 1957 film about a troubled teenager who seeks help through hypnotherapy, but his evil doctor uses him for regression experiments that transform him into a rampaging werewolf.
Explosive! Amazing! Terrifying! You won't believe your eyes! (taglines)
Dr. Alfred BrandonEdit
- I'm going to TRANSFORM him, and unleash the savage instincts that lie hidden within... and then I'll be judged the benefactor. Mankind is on the verge of destroying itself. The only hope for the human race is to hurl it back into its primitive norm, to start all over again. What's one life compared to such a triumph?
- Dr Hugo Wagner: But you're sacrificing a human life!
- Dr Alfred Brandon: Do you cry over a guinea pig? This boy is a free police case. We're probably saving him from the gas chamber.
- Dr Hugo Wagner: But the boy is so young, the transformation horrible -
- Dr Alfred Brandon: And you call yourself a scientist! That's why you've never been more than an assistant.
- Explosive! Amazing! Terrifying! You won't believe your eyes!
- The most amazing motion picture of our time!
|This film article is a stub. You can help Wikiquote by expanding it.|