I Ought to Be in Pictures (film)
1982 film by Herbert Ross
Libby Tucker Hitchhiked from Brooklyn to Take Hollywood by Storm. And her Father By Surprise.
- Grandma, do you like the Phillies against the Dodgers tonight?
- Libby: Grandma was right. Once a shitheel, always a shitheel.
- Herbert: Your grandmother talks like that?
- Libby: The words are mine, the wisdom is hers!
- Truck Driver: [cursing in Spanish]
- Libby: [cursing in Spanish]
- Truck Driver: You speak Spanish?
- Libby: No, Jewish, but in Brooklyn first we learn Spanish then English then Jewish.
|This film article is a stub. You can help Wikiquote by expanding it.|