I Declare War (film)
I Declare War is a 2012 Canadian action comedy-drama film written and co-directed by Jason Lapeyre and Robert Wilson. The film, about a group of friends who get together for a game of capture the flag that escalates into violence, was an Official Selection in the 2012 Toronto International Film Festival and was given a limited release in U.S. theatres on August 30, 2013.
- Directed by Jason Lapeyre and Robert Wilson. Produced by Patrick Cameron, Robert Wilson and Lewin Webb. Written by Jason Lapeyre.
- P.K. Sullivan: Once you're dead, you go home. You can't be interrogated. It's a rule.
- Kenney: Fuck the rules. It's too hot for rules.
- Wesley Bishop: [he explains to Joker how he got his nickname] Actually, I'm an Altar Boy at St Andrews.
- Albert Washington aka Joker: Oh. Ever been buggered?
- Wesley Bishop: No, it's an Anglican church.
- Albert Washington aka Joker: So, what's the deal with God, Altar Boy?
- Wesley Bishop: What do you mean?
- Albert Washington aka Joker: What's so great about God?
- Wesley Bishop: God is Love.
- Albert Washington aka Joker: What the hell does that mean?
- Wesley Bishop: God loves you all the time, no matter what.
- Albert Washington aka Joker: So?
- Wesley Bishop: So, no matter what you do wrong, all you have to do is ask Him to forgive you. And He will. Every time.
- Albert Washington aka Joker: Phhhhsh. God is so gay!