I Am Kloot
|This musician-related article is a stub. You can help Wikiquote by expanding it.|
- If wishes were horses then beggars would ride, and if critical plaudits were album sales I Am Kloot would be pulled along in carriages made of gold records that would make the Queen literally shit with envy. Really special.
- Outside of the three members of the band, Craig and Guy know what is Klootish and what isn’t Klootish better than anyone.
- John Bramwell, 2012
- People get very passionate about our band as their own little secret, and I can relate to that, ‘cause I used to feel a bit like that, and then if the band becomes very successful, then they can get a bit funny with you, can’t they?!
- Andy Hargreaves in an interview for the Outline Magazine, January 2011
- 'Sky At Night' was a beautiful lullaby of a record and it brought us a lot of new listeners, but people kept talking about the orchestration. I kept thinking, Fucking hell, man, it’s about the songs, not the xylophones! The idea behind this album [Let It All In] is to show that our songs can work when they’re stripped down, much like our first LP.
- John Bramwell, 2012
- That's why we called ourselves I Am Kloot. We wanted a name that wasn't a commitment to anything in particular. We wanted to do loads of different things and we've always drawn from a big pool of music styles.
- Peter Jobson in an interview for the Sheffield Telegraph, April 2013
- Johnny Bramwell from I Am Kloot is one of the four most talented songwriters this country has produced in the last ten years. Two out of these four have Irish surnames ....
- Because of all the different looks The Beatles had, I didn’t realise they were the same four people. I thought they were people from the land of “The Beatles” and the music was the music from that country.
- . Press. iamkloot.com.. A copy from 2008-05-13 in Internet Archive.
- . Time Out magazine preview. I Am Kloot's official Bebo profile (8 December 2006). Retrieved on 2012-07-04.
- . I Am Kloot unveil video for new single 'Hold Back The Night' – watch. News. New Musical Express (5 October 2012). Retrieved on 2012-11-07.
- Emma Roberts (January 2011). Interview with I Am Kloot. Outline Magazine. Retrieved on 2012-07-03.
- . Philosophical Kloot set to let it all out. Sheffield Telegraph (11 April 2013). Retrieved on 2013-04-17.
- . I Am Kloot: ‘We were the kiss of death for a long time’. The Scotsman (8 February 2013). Retrieved on 2013-07-22.
- Cosyns, Simon (11 January 2013). Guy Garvey brings something else to the studio ... sandwiches. The Sun. Retrieved on 24 January 2013.