Humankind (USA Today)
USA Today channel(Redirected from Humankind (YouTube))
- That what its about — It's about Life — L - I - F - E — LIFE!
- Willie Morris, in This 77-year-old grandma can lift more than you (3 June 2015)
- I want a family. Even if I had to live in a box.
- I woke up this morning and told Matt that Mom & Dad is coming today.
- Matt signed up to be an organ donor at the age of 16. That decision, and Ryan's heroism, helped save 60 other people who received donations from Matt.
- Adrienne Broaddus, reporting on the rescue attempt of Ryan Nelson, on Matthew Heisler, in Trying to save friend, man saves 60 others instead (2 July 2015) · full report in USA Today (2 July 2015)
- We don't see it as we are going to help her, we see it as she's going to help us with our lives.
- Brent Shook, in Orphan meets new mom and makes everyone cry (24 July 2015)
- Daddy, there's a fire on one of the houses.
- If everyone could look past the physical appearance … this world would be a better place.
- Vee Nguyen, as quoted in Teen makes pigs fly to ask special needs student to prom (9 February 2016)
- We like to make sure she is treated fairly by everybody, because she needs to — and she deserves it.
- Adrianna DeBoer, in Identical twins are very different, but fiercely loyal (1 March 2016)
- You know, t's always the same. I've clowned in 81 countries. People hunger for love, and clowning is a trick to get love close. As a clown I can do things that people are too frightened of Love to allow you to do.
- Anyone can do it — BE RADIANT! Make the decision. I want to be an agent of change to a loving world — so I will be radiant.
- Patch Adams, in "Patch Adams and clowns spreading laughter at hospital" (2 March 2016)
- It’s like if, like there was a big germ going around, and it was creating every one to be mad and angry and making them to do bad stuff.
- Owen Rohlfs, third grader, in Kids battle bad news by spreading 'joygerms' (14 March 2016)
- We decided to do the small things that we could, to the make the world a better place, so we created the Joygerm club, and the kindness campaigns.
- Josh Quakenboss, third grader, in Kids battle bad news by spreading 'joygerms' (14 March 2016)
- Somebody brought teeth to the relationship. … Forty years ago, my life started again.
- Don Rheinhart, in Pilot thanks God for plane crash that changed his life (17 March 2016)
- You're everybody's best friend.
You always make me laugh.
- Compliments for Ketchel, in Trail of compliments leads to special promposal (18 March 2016)