|This article about a political figure is a stub. You can help Wikiquote by expanding it.|
- I come to the ministry (of Interior) on my own because I feel total confidence in the people of this ministry and have no need to bring staff.
- Hsu Kuo-yung (2019) cited in "Justice minister to review policy on death sentencing" on Taipei Times, 17 July 2018.
- Our nation is a sovereign, independent nation, as evidenced by the fact that we use passports when leaving the country and not personal identification cards.
- Hsu Kuo-yung (2019) cited in "Stop politicizing national flag, ID issue: minister" on Taipei Times, 20 March 2019.
- The Hong Kong government has allowed the murderer (Chan Tong-kai) to walk free, not only in Hong Kong but also in Taiwan, which is absolutely unacceptable.
- Hsu Kuo-yung (2019) cited in "Taiwan's interior minister gets in shouting match with pro-China reporter over HK suspect" on Taiwan News, 25 October 2019.