How I Met Your Father
|This TV article is a stub. You can help Wikiquote by expanding it.|
Rivka Rebel [1.07]Edit
- Valentina: Look at you, literally whistling while you work. I've never seen you this happy with your pants on.
- Charlie: What can I say? I love earning an honest living. Although, now that you mention it, this job would be heaven without pants.
- Sophie: I know it's got to feel like a lot to dive back into writing songs without Meredith, but you got this.
- Jesse: Thanks. I just hope I'm ready.
- Sophie: I know that you are. But just in case, take a good luck bangle.
- Charlie: I have horrible news. I have received a one-star Yelp review. 'Great bar except for the insufferable British guy. The only thing worse than his drinks is his flat butt.' It's not true, is it? Everybody knows I have a juicy bubble butt.
- Sophie: Hey, dorks, you're all on--
- Valentina: Super, intense, very hard, illegal drugs, so unless you want us to tell your parents you're smackheads, you're gonna go back out there and act sober.
Timing Is Everything [1.10]Edit
- [Sophie wanders into MacLaren’s Pub for the first time]
- Sophie: Hm! So, this is what this place looks like. Weird we never come in here.
- Robin: I once had a guy who said, ‘I love you’ on our first date.
- Sophie: Wow, you win! Dude sounds like a real piece of work.
- Robin: You have no idea. But a good piece of work.