Horrors of Spider Island
1960 film by Wolf C. Hartwig
- Directed and written by Fritz Böttger.
One bite from a giant spider turned him into THE WORLD'S MOST HIDEOUS MONSTER with a diabolical lust to KILL! (taglines)
- Ann: Tell me, are you always so quiet?
- Joe: You know, when you've lived on an island for a long time, you forget how to say nice things to girls.
- Ann: Well, try it once.
- Joe: Well, I'm really glad that your aeroplane crashed.
- A handful of girls enslaved by a diabolical human beast on an island where there is no way out...
- One bite from a giant spider turned him into THE WORLD'S MOST HIDEOUS MONSTER with a diabolical lust to KILL!
- Seven showgirls crashed on a diabolical island and fought passionately for the ultimate prize... A MAN!!
- Craving the Blood of Beautiful Women!
|This film article is a stub. You can help Wikiquote by expanding it.|