Hira Ratan Manek (born 12 September, 1937) is an Indian researcher of the ancient method of Solar Healing. Hira Manek claims that since 18 June 1995, he has lived on water, and, occasionally, tea, coffee, and buttermilk. Manek states that Sungazing is the key to his health, citing the Jainist Tirthankara Mahavira, ancient Egyptians, Greeks, and Native Americans as his inspiration.
The lecture in Ashland, Oregon (8th of July 2005)Edit
- "Human body can do everything"
- "If you train the part of the body you get that part trained"
- "Negative get conversed in positive"
- "You are full of confidence, peace is with you"
- "the sunlight will become the medicine, first for the health of the eye and then for the health of the mind"
- "you'll be free from mental disorder"
- "World Health organices have speech of body and mind and spirit as total health. But I am altering these words and putting mind, body and spirit. According to me, very little mind is in the body, but the whole body is in the mind. It is mind all that matter, body will follow the mind, mind will never follow the body"
- "mind can drag the body and body can never drag the mind"
- "mind is full of energy, so health of the mind matters first"