Highlander II: The Quickening
1991 film by Russell Mulcahy
- Directed by Russell Mulcahy. Written by Peter Bellwood.
- [Taking over a subway composition after taunting a boy by offering him the control first.] I'll bet you've always wanted to drive one of these...Me too!
- [To MacLeod, at Brenda Wyatt's grave.] Ashes to ashes, dust to dust, if you don't take it out and use it, it's going to rust.
- For leading the revolution, you are exiled to the planet Earth. Once there, you will be immortal. You can only die if your head is cut from your body. When one of you becomes the last of us on Earth, he will claim the prize. He can return to Zeist, or chose to grow old and die on Earth.
- Prepare yourselves...There can be only one.
- David Blake: You're still alive?
- MacLeod: Always!
- MacLeod: Don't worry. We'll be okay.
- Louise: Easy for you to say. You don't have to worry about getting killed.
- [MacLeod and Ramirez resurrect in a morgue after being shot at by the entire security detail of the Power Factory. They proceed to compare how many times each has been shot.]
- MacLeod: 108.
- Ramirez: I win. I count 112 bullet holes.
- MacLeod: You're not counting that scratch!
- Ramirez: Scratch?! It went right through my lung!
- It's time for a new kind of magic.
- It's a kind of magic.
- Christopher Lambert - Connor MacLeod
- Sean Connery - Juan Sánchez Villa-Lobos Ramírez
- Virginia Madsen - Louise Marcus
- Michael Ironside - General Katana
- Allan Rich - Allan Neyman
- John C. McGinley - David Blake
- Philipp Brock - Cabbie
- Rusty Schwimmer - Drunk
- Ed Trucco - Jimmy
- Steven Grives - Hamlet
- Jimmy Murray - Horatio
- Pete Antico - Corda
- Peter Bucossi - Reno