Highlander: The Source
2007 film by Brett Leonard
- Directed by Brett Leonard. Written by Stephen Kelvin Watkins and Mark Bradley.
|This film article is a stub. You can help Wikiquote by expanding it.|
- [Duncan encounters the Guardian of the Source]
- The Guardian: THIS IS THE END OF TIIIIIIIME!
- [brief pause]
- Duncan: What are you?
- The Guardian: I'm the Guardian... [puts on a Scottish accent] Duncan MacLeod! You have squandered your precious gift! You could have ruled the world. [normal accent] But you pissed it all away.
- Duncan: Have a nice day.
- [Meeting with the Elder; an immortal who has been left grotesquely swollen and deformed after misusing the Source]
- Elder: There are some things that are worse than death.
- Duncan: Apparently.
- Reggie: This is holy ground.
- The Guardian: Like graveyards? I love 'em! I mean, who wants to live forever? [sings] Who wants to live forever?
- Giovanni: This is blasphemy!
- Elder: IT... IS... TRUE!
- [Duncan has defeated the Guardian, and is ready to kill him]
- The Guardian: Do it.
- Duncan: I am Duncan MacLeod, of the Clan MacLeod. Who I am, is who I was.
- The Guardian: Do it, you immortal fuck!
- Anna: Make your choice, Duncan.
- The Guardian: Take my head!
- Duncan: No. I'm done with this.
- [The Guardian screams and explodes]
- The Guardian: I am cursed forever!