High School DxD (season 1)
High School DxD (2012-present) is an anime series based on a Japanese light novel series written by Ichiei Ishibumi and illustrated by Miyama-Zero.
- 1 I Got a Girlfriend! [1.1]
- 2 I'm Done Being Human! [1.2]
- 3 I Made a Friend! [1.3]
- 4 I'm Saving My Friend! [1.4]
- 5 I Will Defeat My Ex-girlfriend! [1.5]
- 6 I Work as a Devil! [1.6]
- 7 I Get a Familiar! [1.7]
- 8 I Pick a Fight! [1.8]
- 9 I've Begun My Training! [1.9]
- 10 The Showdown Begins! [1.10]
- 11 The Acclaimed Battle Continues! [1.11]
- 12 I'm Here to Keep My Promise! [1.12]
- 13 External links
I Got a Girlfriend! [1.1]Edit
- [Rias and Akeno play chess after watching over Issei]
- Rias: Who was that boy?
- Akeno: What boy?
- Rias: The kid who was sitting in the middle.
- Akeno: Well, I think he's in class 2-B. If I remember right, his name's Issei Hyoudou. Why? What makes you ask about him?
- Rias: Oh, nothing. I just wondered if you knew who he was. That's all. Ah. [moves her pawn] Checkmate. Your trap was very easy to see through.
- Akeno: Sorry. I did my best to make it harder on you.
- Rias: Thanks. I look forward to next time.
I'm Done Being Human! [1.2]Edit
- Mrs. Hyoudou: [heads up to Issei's room to wake him up] Issei, it's not National Go to School Whenever You Want Day! Get up! [to herself] Every single morning! Who needs a treadmill when you've got a daily trek up some stairs to yank a grown boy outta bed? This is why I say no juice before bedtime.
I Made a Friend! [1.3]Edit
- Issei: [upon meeting Asia] Blonde and busty gets me lusty!
I'm Saving My Friend! [1.4]Edit
- [Rias slaps Issei after his last meeting with Asia]
- Rias: Let me try one more time. If I say "don't", you don't! You have to forget about Asia. You are a member of the Gremory family now.
- Issei: Fine. Then maybe it's time you released me from your household. 'Cause I refuse to just let her go.
- Rias: I'm sorry, but I can't do that.
- Issei: Of course not. I'm your precious pawn. Can't do without your most important piece, can you?
- Rias: That's enough, Issei! Pawns are important. They're not the weakest piece in the game by any means. Do you remember when I told you my Evil Pieces have the same attributes as their characters?
- Issei: Yeah, but so what? What can a stupid pawn do?
- Rias: In this chess game, quite a bit, if a pawn advances deep enough into the enemy's territory, it can be promoted to any other piece besides the king.
- Issei: So does that mean eventually I can have all the same powers as everyone else?
- Rias: Yes, but only if the master declares the place as enemy territory. Say, for example, the fallen one's church.
I Will Defeat My Ex-girlfriend! [1.5]Edit
- Dohnaseek: It doesn't matter what that moron's abilities are. He doesn't stand a chance against Lady Raynare!
- Mittelt: Even if she is his ex-girlfriend! [laughs] Oh, we heard all the tragically lame details of their little fling.
- Dohnaseek: Now, stop, Mittelt. You're evil!
- Karawarner: What a joke!
- [all three fallen angels toss their spears at Rias]
- Akeno: Watch out!
- [surrounded by red aura and a magic circle, Rias deflects the spears]
- Karawarner: She deflected it!
- Rias: He's not a joke! No one laughs at my servants!
- Akeno: Look what you did now. Maybe it wasn't such a good idea to taunt her like that. Whoopsie on you!
- [Rias blasts the fallen angels to nothingness]
- Akeno: [sweeps up the remains of Raynare's fellow fallen angels] So many feathers. It looks like the forest is molting!
I Work as a Devil! [1.6]Edit
- Issei: [wakes up to find a nude Rias at his bedside] I totally wasn't about to grab your ding-dings.
- [just as Issei is about to touch Rias' breasts, the rest of the club members enter the room]
- Asia: Oh! Hey, there, Issei. I didn't know you were gonna be here.
- Kiba: Are we too late?
- Koneko: What it do?
- Rias: [at the end of her count] 5. Oh, sorry, Issei. It looks like you are outta time.
- [Issei gives a shocked look]
- Akeno: You look like somebody just kicked you in the balls, honey.
- Issei: It sure feels like it.
- Rias: [laughs] Issei, you're so ridiculous, do you know that? You cannot possibly be that hard up to cop a feel.
- [Issei nods nervously]
- Rias: All right. Fine. But this is all you get.
- [she embraces Issei]
- Issei: You do realize everyone's staring at us, right?
- Rias: Next time, do your job well, whether there's a reward or not.
- Issei: Yeah, cool.
I Get a Familiar! [1.7]Edit
- [in the midst of the dodgeball match, Issei has been struck in the groin; Asia heals it slowly]
- Koneko: You better not be getting a chub right now.
- Issei: It's got a mind of its own.
- Rias: Take good care of him, Asia. We've got a game to finish.
- Asia: Will do.
- Rias: Come on, you guys. Let's win this one for Issei!
- Akeno: Yeah! For his man-bits!
- Kiba: For his one-eyed snake!
- Koneko: For his sack.
- Issei: [confused] Oh, boy. Thank you for the support, everybody.
- Issei: Oh, yucky slime! Why did you have to leave me?! I wanted your gazonga-exposing powers to be mine forever!
- Koneko: Quit your whining, letch-balls.
I Pick a Fight! [1.8]Edit
- [Riser introduces Issei to his team]
- Issei: 15! And they're all hot as Hell! Issei hates him so much! [cries] Why can't I be this guy?!
- Riser: My dear, why is your servant looking at me and weeping uncontrollably?
- Rias: Because his dream is to have a harem.
- Ravel: Ew! What a total barbarian.
- Riser: [chuckles] Oh, is that so? [to his Queen] Yubelluna?
- Yubelluna: Yes, my lord.
- [she approaches Riser, and they make out, much to Issei's disgust]
- Issei: Damn!
- Riser: No matter how long you live, you'll never have what I do. You're just a lower-class devil.
- Issei: Shut up! Once I stop sucking at this devil shit, I'll get all the ladies I want, you stupid Phenex-breath! Or should I say Pee-nex-breath?!
- Riser: How dare you! It would be best if you remember your place when you speak to me!