High Road to China
1983 film by Brian G. Hutton
High Road To China is a 1983 film, set during World War I, about an alcoholic American biplane pilot who is hired by the spoiled daughter of an industrialist to find her father who disappeared in Asia.
Tom Selleck takes you on a high adventure!taglines
- The oxen are slow, but the earth is patient.
Suleman Khan edit
- [After O'Malley slaps Eve] I see you know how to treat women! You will join us for dinner.
- Evie: Which one of you boys would like the honour of loaning me an airplane?
- RAF Officer: The RAF would be proud to loan Miss Tozer an aircraft.
- Evie: [Blows him a kiss] I'll have it back in two weeks!
- RAF Officer: Oh wait a minute, I thought you meant just for the night. Sorry.
- Evie: Anyone else? [Pause] No more heroes? So long boys.
- Patrick: You wrecked my plane!
- Evie: It was always a wreck!
- Suleman Khan: You will be my welcome guests for dinner
- Struts: Is he going to eat us or feed us?
- Patrick: You know, I only made one real mistake.
- Evie: What was that?
- Patrick: I should have sold you when I had the chance. [kisses her]
- Tom Selleck takes you on a high adventure!
- Take the High Road to China... for an adventure you'll never forget.
- Tom Selleck - Patrick O'Malley
- Bess Armstrong - Eve 'Evie' Tozer
- Jack Watson - Struts
- Wilford Brimley - Bradley Tozer
- Robert Morley - Bentik
- Brian Blessed - Suleman Khan
- Sime Jagarinac - Khan's Nephew
- Domagoj Vukusic - Chauffeur
- Cassandra Gava - Alessa
- Peggy Sirr - Alessa's Mother
- Michael Sheard - Charlie
- Lynda La Plante - Lina
- Terry Richards - Ginger
- Robert Lee - Zura
|This film article is a stub. You can help Wikiquote by expanding it.|